I was busy with a boardgame party last night and descided to took a few time to check the theme, I had to view the video because I could not find the theme anywhere else and because I was short on time I just tried to jump on the theme anouncement with captions on ( no sound ) . When I saw the space sation theme I just closed everything and start to make plan for this theme.
I just realized now, that I have the wrong theme...Here's some mockup of my early game, and let's start again with the alchemy theme !! ^_^U
After an insanley slow start, I was able to basically recover entirely what had happend. Introducing Alchemighetti:
One thing that has been going intresting is that there really isn't a point to this game. It's just dumb fun and I haven't really had such fun making a project like this. Excited to see what will happen and maybe, I will be able to finish in 48 hours!
So the first day is over for me (It's 1:46 here already) and progress has been very good. Since my last post, a new menu has been in the work, a new event is implemented and more plans are in the work.
I have cut the stream off this night because of various reasons but I will be resuming the stream tomorrow. I have however been recording in the mean time to create a time lapse at the end.
My game is about accidentally breaking reality with alchemy, it was pretty easy to acheive that effect in Pico-8 luckily,
I don't have much of the actual game made though, hopefully I can get most of it done tomorrow. I think my biggest challenge is going to be putting together some decent programmer art. If you have any tips for 8-bit art let me know.