We have had an awesome 2nd Alakajam! We want to shout out a big "Thank you" to everyone who made this jam that great, being it submitting/rating theme suggestions, creating games, rating games and giving valuable feedback. You are awesome!
71 Games were created during a very limited time and that alone is a great achievement. So congratulations to all solo or team devs who took part!
But of course Alakajam wouldn't be Alakajam without ratings and winners. So let's crown our winners!
We hope you had a lot of fun, learned some new skills or found some new friends. As we try to make the event even more pleasing to you, we would also like to ask you for your feedback in this 2 minute survey.
Of course we have the next jams ready for you. Mark your calendars!
3rd Alakajam: June 22nd to June 24th
4th Kajam: April 1st to April 30th hosted by Toasty (What is a Kajam?)
Behind the Scenes
The 2nd Alakajam was not run by a single person but by a growing group of enthusiastic people:
- The wan and only, who started Alakajam and keeps it running!
- Chief Video Officers Aurel300 and Danae who supported the jam with the wonderful opening ceremony
- Technical Managers: Aurel300, eldy, thomastc (recently active developers), but also thrainsa, toasty, rnlf, dollarone and more!
- Community Managers (IRC): tsjost, toasty, sorceress
- QA department: sorceress, cmlsc, yumaikas and various nice people who reported bugs :)
Also, thanks to all the streamers, youtubers and speedrunners who covered the event!
We hope to see you all for the next event!