This game is developed for a custom game console. Therefore, it isn't possible to run this game on your machine. I'm sorry about that.
Please view the first 10 minutes of the Youtube video and rate this game as you wish. The video shows you the feature and the game mechanics. If you aren't interested in the explanation of the gameplay, view the Gameplay MP4 to check out how does a real gameplay looks like. If you do not like the idea of rating a game that you can't play, please do not rate it. I'm cool with this game end up not getting a rank.
Here are the game mechanics:
- It's a platformer game. The character can walk to the left, right, or jump. There's no double jump.
- There're new platforms keep spawning from the bottom. The platforms move up continuously. The character can stand on the platforms.
- If the character get out of the screen (e.g. getting pushed to the top by a platform), you lose the game.
- There're three coins shown on the screen. Taking one would increase your score by one, along with the difficulty of the game being increased.
- Some platforms are conveyors. They're able to move the charater to the left or to the right while the character standing on the conveyor. The amount of conveyor platforms depends on the current difficulty of the game.
- Avoid hostile entities. Mines move from the bottom to the top. Bullets move from either the left or the right and travel horizontally across the screen. Enemy would chase the player. The player has to shoot it down by using the laser gun before the enemy gets the player. The spawn rate of hostile entities depends on the current difficulty of the game.
- The speed of the entire game is also affected by the current difficulty of the game.
- The background of the game has some black dots (i.e. stars) moving upwards. That creates an illusion of the player falling down.
- Saving highscore to SD card is implemented
Please refer to the Youtube video (coming soon) or Github for the details of the gameplay.