This is just so you can avoid making the same game as I do ;)
- Cards: a top-down, turn-based, deck-building Kard Racing game. If that doesn't sound intriguing, I don't know what will. Hot seat multiplayer would be best for the game, but not for streamability, so I might have to add a ghost car mode.
- Orbit or Satellite: a golfing game, but in space, with orbital mechanics.
- Heights: going up in a hot air balloon while avoiding obstacles. Sounds boring so this idea needs more work.
- Swap: defend buildings against enemies on a grid like Into The Breach, but you have no units; instead, you can view your enemies' moves ahead of time and swap them to your advantage.
- Paint: a vertically scrolling bullet hell shmup where you have a paintball gun which you can use to paint enemies. Their colour affects their properties and behaviour. This idea also needs more work.
- Connections: grow and maintain a telephone grid in the style of Mini Metro, place cables and switches, avoid dropping calls or running over capacity.
- Teleportation: another Into The Breach inspired game, where your units have no attack but can only teleport to block/deflect enemies' attacks.
- Time: an Asteroids clone but with special relativity and a low light speed. Space compression, time dilation, redshift/blueshift.
- A Single Room: an escape room puzzle. No highscores and no streamers. I don't like this theme and don't know what else to do. Please don't vote for it.