With the theme now revealed, the 16th Alakajam! has started. Let's make games :)
If you're entering the competitive, ranked jam, and are unsure what you're allowed to do, please check this page for the detailed rules of the jam (in particular the "What is allowed?" section).
The end of the jam is depending on whether you pick ranked or unranked. You can create your game page at any time during the jam (and update it any time after it's created):
- Ranked: September 11th 7:00pm UTC, which means you have 48 hours (+1 hour for late entries to create their page).
- Unranked: September 12th 10:00pm UTC, which means you have a bit more than 72 hours.
Big thanks to @DanaePlays and @Aurel300 for hosting the launch stream! If you missed it, you can still find it on her Twitch channel.
Cool things to do during the jam
- Write a blog post: Share your thoughts on the theme, post your progress, images of food or gifs of cute animals. You can also free to use posts for advertising live jam streams.
- Tweet about #alakajam and follow the alakajam Twitter account
- Initialize your game page early!
Have a nice week-end all of you, and see you on the other side!