Unfinished. In its current state, it's a single-level tech demo for tile-based shadow casting. But it has music, so there's that.
Control the player with the arrow keys. Press escape or q to quit.
- Aseprite (for creating sprited and tiles)
- Tiled (for creating levels (well, one) based on the tiles)
- BoscaCeoil (for creating the background music)
Frameworks / Libraries used:
- Bump (for collision detection)
- Push (for virtual screen size management)
- Simple Tiled Implementation (for loading Tiled maps in Love2D)
- Hump (for classes in Lua)