The 1st Alakajam! is now officially on its way! For the next two weeks, the whole baby-community that is Alakajam! will choose the theme of the first competition. If you don't have an account already, go register to start submitting and rating themes!
- Until next Friday, you will be able to submit up to 3 theme ideas, that everyone else will rate positively or negatively.
- After one week, theme submissions will close, and the 10 highest scoring themes will be made public. You will be able to rate them again, by order of preference.
- The final winner will be announced at the start of the event.
If you have run out of themes to rate, you can:
- Make a blog post for presenting yourself and the techs you plan to use
- Check the detailed rules of the event (*)
- The Help section in general has some useful pages to explore
(*) If you read the rules in the past days, know that we have made a change: it's no longer possible to use 3rd party assets, save a few exceptions, in the Solo & Team divisions. [11/09 update: more rule precisions about 3rd party assets]