Attempt to destroy the goal-block in each level to progress.
You can only (re)place the blocks already within the designated areas.
Game uses keyboard only (mouse only focuses or closes window).
- down/up to select option
- press z or space to confirm selection
- x quits the game
- arrow keys to move the cursor
- press z to swap a block with your inventory (lower right of screen)
this only works in the greenish areas of course…
- space to start the action, or switch back to 'design'
- press x to open menu
The game itself has NOT been edited after the inital upload,
all edits where to 'description', 'judge-catagories'
and the 'name'-field.
(As I thought the form was asking for my name instead of the games')
- Removed 'audio' from judge-catagories: no music and little sound
- Added description of key-presses to 'Description'
- Removed 'mood' from judge-catagories.
- Also added description of edits to description.
- Accidentaly added my own name instead of the games, fixed.
- Thank you for all the kind feedback!
Your comments match almost exactly with what my friends
(and colleages) say when they see/play the game :-)
The first level does seem to be too hard, which is a shame,
because the subject (and puzzlers in general) actually need(s)
a faily gentle introduction, so I can imagine it being confusing!
Also, a good description of the game may be in one of the comments:
it /is/ best to think about it as building a
Rube Goldberg(ian)-machine, with limited operating space.
I'm less tired now, so my English may be a tad better to follow :-)
Now to resume judging the other entires!
- Fixed 'instaed -> instead' typo in the description.
- Moved (and altered) the 'none of the edits…'
comment to above the actual edits.